Terms of Sale
Requirements for New Clients
Due to an increase in mail fraud, we now require new clients to provide identification and/or personal references when first purchasing coins. We are sorry for any inconvenience this new policy may cause.
Note: Prices subject to change based on Market fluctuations, which include CAC Certification.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for typographical errors involving quantity, price, or any information viewable by all. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Forms of Payments
- We accept credit cards (Discover, Visa,Master Card, and American Express)
- We accept PayPal and PayPal e-check;
- We accept cashiers checks and money orders;
- We accept personal checks on a case by case basis. In some instances a personal check may require an additional 10 day period to clear before coins can be shipped;
- We accept bank to bank wire transfers on orders over $1,000.
Make payments to:
PO Box 4942
Palos Verdes, CA 90274
Postage and Handling
LSRC will ship all items over $1,500 free via USPS Express Mail and will require a signature when received. Orders between $1,000 and $1,500 will be shipped free via Priority mail. Orders under $1,000 will require a nominal shipping fee.
LSRC will accept returns on all numismatic items within a 5-day period. Returns are NOT accepted on Gold and Silver Bullion.
Return postage and insurance must be provided by return shipper. Coins must be returned in their original holders. Coins removed from their original holders will not be accepted. Sales Tax only apply to California residents on sales under $1,500, unless we have a signed resale card on file.
We are happy to discuss a layaway on most purchases. All layaway sales are final as the 5-day return will not apply and the deposit cannot be applied to another item.